Open Events - Autumn 2020
Thank you for your interest in King's School.
The Coronavirus pandemic means that, with deep regret, we will not be able to welcome visitors on to site this year for an Open Evening, or Open Morning events.
In place of these usual events, we are developing a web page which will provide prospective parents and students with comprehensive information on the school including:
- Headteacher presentation;
- Introductions to each academic department;
- Information on the school's Christian ethos and values;
- Information on the King's approach to supporting students with SEND;
- Information on the King's approach to pastoral care;
- Information on applying for a place for entry in September 2021.
We are planning for the web page to go live on Monday 28th September 2020 and it will be freely accessible to interested parties.
We will also be running four online ‘live’ events to give prospective parents an opportunity to hear a shortened presentation from our Headteacher, Mrs Price, and ask any questions they may have. These events will be held on:
- Wednesday 30th September, 4-5pm
- Monday 5th October, 6-7pm
- Wednesday 7th October, 11am-12pm
- Thursday 8th October, 11am-12pm
To ensure these events can run smoothly we are limiting attendance to 100 families per session. You can book a place on these events using the links below.
Families who have booked a place will be sent a link with instructions on how to join their event closer to the time. Please take care to ensure you enter the correct email address when registering as we will send your joining instructions to the email address you use when signing up.
We looking forward to ‘meeting’ you online in the coming weeks.